Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hang In There

Good Wednesday morning friends!
This is the day that the Lord has made! We will rejoice and be glad in it!
The sun is finally shining again in our neck of the woods and this little elephant is still rejoicing in the Lord, even after his little mishap. ;o)

I was looking through my sentiments and found this one that I had never inked up from PTI's "A Little Inspiration". I immediately thought of Dawn's sweet elephant from WPlus9's "Unforgettable". I stamped a tree limb from PTI's "Out On A Limb" and made little Ellie look like he was hanging from the branch.
I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch to create this little cutie of a card.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday
CASology ~ Kids challenge
V's Sweet Ideas
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
Throwback Thursday

Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

12 comments:

Kathy Straw said...

I love how you have the elephant hanging from the branch, so cute.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

What a brilliant idea! An elephant hanging on the branch! Love it!!

Kara Lynne said...

Wow! I have to pin this too! I love how the elephant hangs so well from that branch! What a great sentiment to go with it!

Karen Letchworth said...

What an ADORABLE card, Birgit! I love it. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us, and have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Virginia L. said...

Well done on this one! The details and use of elements re awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Favorite Products/Techniques” Challenge!

Natalie said...

Super cute card! That elephant is adorable Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!!

Judy1223 said...

Birgit, what a great combination of stamp sets...and yes, things will undoubtedly get better for that little elephant! Always good to look in the bright side, right? :) Such wonderful colors and details in your fun card! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Skye said...

A terrific card. I love your well trained elephant, so cute.

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous colouring on that sweet little elephant and I love the pop of red from the button. I am also seriously impressed with the strength of that tree branch! :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Super adorable card! I love that little elephant! Thank you for sharing your cute creation with us this week for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com

Kara said...

How sweet! Love him hanging from the branch and the perfect sentiment!

maryrose said...

This is such a fun card! Adorable!