Friday, October 30, 2015

Tag You're It!

Ok, one more post for today because I want to get this added to the linky over at Tag You're It!


Since I don't have a need for Halloween tags, (no grandkids & no trick-or-treaters), I decided to go with a lighter messaged tag for this challenge. (Hope that's not breaking the tag-making rules). I used MFT's Tag Builder set along with their Gerbera Daisy die and a couple of Layered Leaves from MFT. I stamped a typing text background onto the tag in smoky shadow on smoky shadow cardstock to get a tone on tone look. I also don't have that cool flippy tab to make a folded tag so I added a die cut index file. The sentiment is also from MFT's Cheerful Blessings set.

Thanks so much for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

8 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely colours... and a fab sentiment :)
Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It...

cm said...

Birgit, your gorgeous tag has taken my breath away. Seriously! The daisy/poinsettia, the leaves, the sentiment, and the sweet little index tab adorned the wee heart...oh my! I don't have any wonderful MFT dies as you do, but I'm adding this gem to my 'CASE' file. It's tooooo lovely, inspired and inspiring not to! Thank you so much for sharing this gem in the Tag You're It gallery!
~c

Marcia Hill said...

Loving this tag Birgit! I especially love the leaf die cuts...so pretty! And the sentiment just warms my heart! I think this tag works perfectly for the current challenge at TYIC...well done!! :0)

Kara Lynne said...

I love your gorgeous tag! That warm gray with typing text is such a great background for your amazing flower! The sentiment is wonderful, and I love the tab detail (I just partial cut a circle to make my flippy tab)! Again, a gorgeous tag!

Marybeth said...

No rules broken here with this beautiful tag Birgit! The sentiment is beautiful I might need that stamp, I love that you used the colors! We had over 200 Trick or Treaters! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Joyce said...

Your tag is gorgeous, and you did not break a single rule! That is the beauty--you can be inspired in any way your creativity leads you. I really love this tag--such a cute little tab , and your die cut flower and leaves is really stunning. Thanks so much for playing along at Tag You're It.

anja curvers said...

Wow such a gorgeous tag, love it. Thanks for sharing it over at Tag You're it.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Swoon, love this, love the dark text and the beautiful leaves, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.