Sunday, January 15, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #390

Hello ~ It's time for another delightful Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!  Just look at this fabulous inspiration photo.  Use the colors Slate, Ballet and Gold or colors like them and join in on the fun!

Our sponsor this week is Lawn Fawn  

and they're generously offering up a free 6x6 paper pack of the winners choice.

Now on to my card:

For my card, I used Lawn Fawn's Into The Woods set.  I cut a piece of white linen card stock and cut the edge using Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Borders 4.  I stamped the heart border stamp along the edge along with some slate colored clouds from the set and cut the stars out of gold card stock.

I stamped the fox onto a white heart cut using Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Hearts and colored the fox in using Copics.  I added some foam tape under the heart and stamped panel to add dimension.  A strip of gold and a strip of patterned paper to add color and interest.   The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Shoot For The Stars.



Check out the other designers to see how they've been inspired by this week's inspiration photo:
Amy
Birgit ~ That's me!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit




9 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Your adorable fox fits so snugly and comfortably inside your heart, giving your card such a cute look. I love how you did the layers along the edge.

Wendy Bellino said...

Super sweet card! The gold strip really shows off the decorative border. Nice shading job with the Copics.

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...what a sweet, sweet little card Birgit and I love that baby fox! Love all the border work too! Great card my friend!! :0)

Tracey McNeely said...

Birgit when a sweet card and I love the gold hearts!

Conniecrafter said...

He is just the sweetest fox, love the coloring and pretty heart, scalloped border!

Unknown said...

Fabulous design! Love those metallic hearts and that sweet, sweet fox in the heart! This is adorable!

Naki said...

Aww, this is such a sweet card! Your cute little fox is colored so soft and pretty, and the scallop edge with all those sweet little hearts is just perfect!

Jen Carter said...

That fox is so cute! Love how you colored him too! Super cute card!

EK Gorman said...

This is a really sweet card. I love how you layered those papers and that fox is just too cute!!!